Welcome!

Welcome to our large collection of hairstyle tutorials for girls!
Saturday, May 17, 2014

Braided Bun Hairstyle for girls with long hair

Just when I thought I buns can't get any more interesting, Tina comes out and shows us this beautiful looking bun hairstyle. After taking some time to check and try this hairstyle out myself. I can honestly say that I am very pleased with the outcome. This style works great with long hair but you could always use some extensions if your hair is not long enough. Just make sure that you tuck them away neatly so that they will not show. This is definitely the style that I will recommend my sister for her wedding. You do need to spend a little bit of time prepping your hair though and this is also explained in the video tutorial below. If you would like to know the steps that are needed to prep the hair, I have posted the steps in the Frozen Elsa's Inside Out Braid tutorial and you can get all the steps for prepping your hair there. You can also find the products that are needed to prep  your hair in that post as well. I won't go into too much details about the steps to this tutorial and I think I will let the video for this hairstyle tutorial is pretty self explanatory.

The video this tutorial is posted below: